10/01/2012

NOTW: Catrice; Cotton Candy and the Eiffel Tower


Happy October everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful autumn.

Today I was thinking about which colour to paint my nails for this week, but as I didn’t have a lot of time I just decided to go with a simple, fuss-free nude colour, that would go with everything.

3 coates for an opaque result



This nail polish I bought ages ago, when I first started getting into nude nail polishes. It is from a brand called Catrice, and I really like their range of nail polishes. You can see that I have had it for a long time, as nearly all of the writing on the bottle has rubbed off. I had to look on the internet to find out what it’s called, but here you go: it’s called “Cotton Candy at the Eiffel tower”, which is a pretty cute name. I know that it shouldn’t matter, but I am always drawn to nail polishes that have cute names.

I recently reorganized my nail polish collection and I have a blogpost coming up on that one, so keep a look out for that.

Love, Karen
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen