9/30/2012

Review: Cath Kidston Foldaway Holiday Bag + What’s in my bag


For at least the last three years I’ve been desperately looking for a bag that would fit all the stuff I need for school…And I mean EVERYTHING, not like the bag is an A4 format and fits two books and my pencil case and that was it. I made this mistake several times, buying an A4 format bag, only to find out it is too small.

After having given up the seeking for a year or so, time came and I ultimately felt like my backpacks time had run out and I needed a bag. So I started looking again, for months, on the internet. I knew I had looked at The Cath Kidston Bag before but wasn’t quite convinced by it. When I could not find a proper, big enough bag, I decided to take another look at the Cath Kidston bag. The thing was I didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on a bag I’d use every day with the risk of it falling apart.

In the end I decided on the Cath Kidston bag, because the price seemed appropriate for what I had in mind and the designs is pretty cute too.
And oh, I do not regret a single penny I spent. The bag is exactly what I was looking for all this time.



It is so spacious. It fits literally everything and there’s still always some room left. It comes with a little pouch, or better in it. You can fold it up to fit in this pouch to save room which is not really necessary as it isn’t very bulky anyways. But what makes this pouch so practical is that you can button it into the bag, to make a little pocket for your valuables you don’t want flying around randomly in your bag.


The measures of this bag are 60cm x 40cm x 20cm. The pouch is 32 cm x 21cm. It is 100% PVC coated on the insides which prevents your books from soaking when it rains. On the website it says it is machine washable at 30°C. I got mine in the Notting Hill Rose pattern for £38 which was, back when I got it about €51.

What more is there to say? I’m in love, if you’re looking for a large bag to fit, like everything, this bag will fulfill your dreams. I can only recommend it.




Now on to the fun part: What is IN my Cath Kidston bag?



Well of course, as I mentioned I have my school books, here represented by my binder. My super old pencil case that still hasn’t fallen apart, despite several mishaps in chemistry class :). Then there are the really important things like iPod, Phone and my “little black book” where I note everything that comes to my mind. From blog post ideas, or “what I need to buy”-lists (Post will follow), to ideas for a story I randomly had.

Keys of course and gum, couldn’t survive a school day with some mint gum by my side. And my lovely polka dot wallet with little bird and flower details.  

Last but not least my two, YES I need two, don’t say a word now!, Sacred essential pouches. Karen will do a post on what is in these sacred pouches/on the sacred list. This might sound more than stupid, but I could not life without my two beloved pouches.

Okay, this is getting out of control right here! I guess I have to stop now. :D I hope this was of any Use/fun for you.

Love, Zoe    xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen