10/22/2012

NOTW: Boring plain nails

Hello everybody,


This week I wanted to give my nails a break.
I chose to not paint them and let them recover a bit, as I paint them every week. Also I actually really like the way my nails look at the moment.


Normally they are quite short, as I'm playing the Piano I'm supposed to keep them this way but right now they have grown a bit longer and have the nice rounded shape I tried to achieve for the last couple of months. Furthermore, as you probably already read, I'm going to Vienna this week and I might find some polishes I'd like to swatch, this is made a lot easier if my nails are blanc plus I don't have to worry about the nail polish chipping and them looking nasty towards the end of the week.

Have a lovely week,

Love, Zoe     xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen