10/02/2012

The Sacred List


The sacred list is something Zoe and I developed after having watched various „what’s in my bag“ videos, and which we are still experimenting with. It basically is a list of what we thought was necessary to survive your everyday life...
plus a mini-sleepover-travel-kit, which you might use in case you spontaneously spend the night somewhere.  I know a lot of people think this is ridiculous, but I like to know that I have everything with me. That means, whatever situation I get into, I have everything ready and organized. So here it is:

We decided to organize it into several little “kits”, so that way everything has a place and is quick and easy to find.


1.       Hygiene survival kit

Mini deodorant

Mini hand sanitizer

Small cream for hands, body and face

Mini toothbrush (for spontaneous sleepovers)

Mini clear nail polish (there are infinte uses of clear nail polish- from saving your stockings to glueing things together)

Mini bottle of bioderma (make-up remover)

A few q-tips and cotton pads

Travalo (portable perfume dispenser)

Lip balm

Mini nail files

Chewing gum

Hairbrush

2.       Beauty kit

Blotting paper

Concealer

Powder and brush

Black mascara (preferably waterproof)

Little eyes and brows kit (haven't got this yet, but hoping to get this one as soon as possible)

Lipstick (or lipgloss; i prefer lipstick, as you can also use it as a blush)

3.       Organizational things (pretty obvious)

Phone

Purse

Keys

Calendar

Pens

Notebook

4.       Nice to have (this is optional)

IPod and headphones

Bottle of water

Cereal bar (or anything else to eat)

So this looks like a vanload full of things, but it actually doesn’t take up that much space. It easily fits into 2 small pouches, and even though it does weigh down your bag a bit, I always thought it was great to have all of these things with me so in case of emergency I have everything ready.
 All of these can be dapted to your personal needs, these are only the things that I would think work best for most people. I personally like to keep a clear mascara/brow gel in there too, because my brows tend to go a little crazy if I don't fix them. It is something that you have to experiment with and it's really just a question of organization and trial and error.
I would recommend to look through these once in a while, because they tend to fill up with things you don't really need and just get thrown in there.
What do you like to carry around? We'd love to hear.
Love, Karen
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen