10/30/2012

NOTW: Manhattan, 45Q

Well hello there,

Karen is on holiday so I decided to stand in for her and do the nail of the week instead. As I didn't paint my nails last week it is about time I get my fall colour out. The polish I'm wearing this week is this one.



It's manhattans 45 Q. Do you remember? I wrote about it in my Fall Nail Polish Picks. It's the one with no name. :) Really, I mean every nail polish company comes up with the cutest names, only Manhattan is just too lazy.

Anyways, that doesn't keep me from wearing this lovely deep red on my nails. I actually planned on wearing this to Vienna, but as you know, my plans changed, so I thougth this week is the perfect opportunity.

I hope you have a wonderful autumn-y week.

Love, Zoe     xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen