10/15/2012

NOTW: Chanel June

Hi there,

It's been quite a while ago since I posted my last blogpost. This one is only going to be a quick one, as it's that timeof the semester where everything goes crazy and you have all of the exams and everything lining up.

The shade I'm wearing in this picture is June by Chanel. I got this as a birhday present from one of my dearest friends, and I was really happy about it. At first I was a little unsure about the colour, but now I really like it. It's a nude peach (if that even exists), and it goes well with everything, particularly blue. It also looks really good if you have a tan on.

I will leave you now (got some more studying to do), but my next post will soon be up. It's about how to take care of yourself in a stressfull situation like mine right now:)

Love, xx
    Karen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen