10/28/2012

Favorite Fall Things

Hey,


So I'm back from Vienna and I thought today I am going to present you my fall favorites, as I find it quite interesting myself, to see different persons favorites.
The following are in no particular order :)


1. My Pj-bottoms. I love these, they are soo comfy and really pretty. perfect for a chilly day when you want to snuggle up at home and maybe watch a movie or just relax for the day. My next favorite is the best on such a lazy day.



2. Tea. I am literally obsessed with tea. My favorite for many years as been this Mango-blacktea. It tastes soo good and never gets boring. This is my saviour on cold days when I don't feel like doing anything; this darling helps me get my butt up to do some useful things. Or just accompanies me by watching The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars.


3. Okay, I actually wanted to do ten but As I wrote those two Series above, I realized, they have to be included. This is kind of random, because I don't care if they are aired in summe or winter or any season, but as both, The Vampire Diaries and Pretty little liars just started again, I just have to include them. 
Thsi is funny, right now I feel, like all m favorites so far are somehow connected  :D

4. Clothes. There's nothing more fun then gong autumn shopping for clothes. One of my favorites is this sweater. I got it in Vienna at Forever 21 and it is the cosiest I could have ever wished for. Not much to say about it, just pure Loooove.



5. Staying with clothes, next is my burgunday redish-brown trousers. I don't really know what the correct colour-description is, but it is just the perfect fall colour in my opinion, plus it goes soo well with the sweater.



6. last clothing item is this lovely scarf by Review. It has these beautiful swallows on it. I  bought it thogether with my boyfriend and I actually got it for a pretty good deal, because it was the last one and the display model. I wanted it soo badly and played nice girl which I think annoyed the sales assistant quite a bit  :D, until she offered it to me for 10 Euros less.



7. Candles. Just like Karen I discovered my love for candles last winter. For me they are just perfect when it gets colder. They radiate such a lovely cozy feeling and warm up the ambiente of a whole room. The one I'm currently burning is by Yankee Candles and is called Vanilla Lime. I got it in the duty free shop on a ferry and I love the scent. In Vienna I bought a couple of winter candles which you will see in my Vienna haul. 



8. Nothing worse than dry chapped lips when the weather is changing. So I like to rely on my Nuxe Rêve de miel lip balm. I must admit I am a lip balm junkie all year round, but it has been a lot worse in the past. Eversince I got my Nuxe balm, I don't feel the need to apply it every two minutes...sounds ridicolous?...seriously even when my lips where covered in chapstick I felt the urge to reapply it! It was horrible and I felt really bad ybout it, but this baby changed my life. It might seem expensive (12 euros) but considering you get 15 gramms of product that will last you ages it is a really good deal.



9. My Naked palette. I love this thing and I feel like this is my top makeup item for the cold season. In the Summer I don't really do a lot of eye make up looks because I just don't feel comfortable wearing them always worrying they might melt on my face. However in the winter I love to try out darker looks and heavier eye make up and the colours in this palette are just perfect. I don't need to show you what they look like, because I'm sure you all know what they look like and also I almost feel bad for including this palette because I feel like evryone is kind of sick of the massive hype around it.



10. My iPhone, again this random and not really seasonally adaptable or anything, but I just wanted to include it, because I love it so much and it is my companion all year round, also, I feel, like probably many people do, that I just couldn't live without it. 



11. Last but not least, is a fragrance. Actually this might seem crazy but I don't own this one yet. It is Viktor & Rolf`s Spicebomb. I fell in love with this perfume in Vienna and I am totally going to go out and get it as soon as possible. I know this is a mens fragrance but I feel like it has just the perfect amount of sweetness to it, that makes it wearablee for girls. I am definitely going to wear this a lot this Autumn/Winter, as soon as I get it.




talk to you soon,

Love, Zoe       xx




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen