10/26/2012

Fall nail polish picks


Hey,

As Karen has already showed you her nail polish collection I decided to go ahead and do a quick overview of the polishes I tend to grab most for during autumn and winter.

With Flash


Without flash ( the lighting is really bad, yes I know!)

Of course there are the deep red and berry/pinky shades which are likely to be worn during this time of the year by many beauty gurus. But I must say that I don’t own that many nail polishes specifically for autumn and winter. So I also like to go with the typical nude-y shades. I just find they go well with everything all years round.

So here they are, my nail polish picks for autumn/winter 2012/13.


Left to Right:
Essie:
Smokin Hot
Astor Lacque Deluxe: Dawn Lilac
Essie: Eternal Optimist
Butter London: Henley Regatta
Esprit: Sensual Red

All swatches are applied in one coat!




Left to Right:

Esprit: Rose Passion
Manhattan: 45Q ( All nail polishes have pretty names, except this one...ugh!)
Maxfactor Max Effect Mini: Soft Toffee
Catrice: From Dusk to Dawn



Those are my top fall/autumn and winter nail polish picks. :)

feel inspired.

Love, Zoe    xx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen