10/24/2012

Autumn favourites

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favourite things…


So, apart from the sound of music, which i love no matter what season it might be, here are a few of my favourite things for autumn:




 1.    I love this cardigan. I recently bought it from Vero Moda, and it is so soft and nice and cozy… perfect for colder weather

2.    On the same shopping trip, I bought these jeggings from Vero Moda as well. They had a special offer for 2 pairs going on, so of course I bought 2 of them. They look like proper trousers, you can wear them without having to cover your bum (which I find I always want to do when I’m wearing other jeggings), but they are a lot more comfortable than proper jeans.

3.    Candles. I generally love burning candles this time of the year. This is one I actually got from IKEA, but you can get candles anywhere.

4.    I got this jumper a few weeks ago, and finally the weather is perfect to wear it. I was immediately drawn to the cute little hearts, and after I had tried it on I had to get it.

5.    For make-up, even though I didn’t wear it that often, this lipstick basically sums up the autumn/winter season for me. I have already done a review about it, so if you are interested, you’ll find it in some of the first blogposts.

6.    This is a pretty random favourite, but since school started and especially these last few weeks I have found that I use my IPod much more. I like I because it is so tiny, and if you are running or working out you can just clip it on your t-shirt and it won’t be heavy on you.

These are just some of my random autumn favourites. What have you been loving recently? We’d love to hear.

Love, Karen

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen