10/08/2012

NOTW: Catrice; From Dusk to Dawn

Hey everybody!

So fall has finally decided to arrive now, which made me excited to get out my beautiful taupe shade. 

I didn't wear this during the summer, obviously, so I actually really forgot how much I love this color. It is such a pretty brown-based taupe with the slightest hint of purple. I only got this last december, when I first discovered my love for taupes, and in my opinion those colors will always be fashionable in the autumn winter time.

I hope you're having a wonderful and cozy autumn and getting into the mood for christmas. Is it to early? I don't really know, but autumn gets me all excited for the cold months. I'm not really a big supporter of all those christmas sweets and pastries already being sold at the end of August, but once the end of November is there, they are my favourite winter snacks, to go with a cup of tea!


Love Zoe,      xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen