9/25/2012

Tom Ford my love...

After debating wether or not I need the oh so popular Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Duo, I realized my mind was already so set on it, I had no choice but to get it. It had won me over; at the latest when Makeup Artist and Genius Lisa Eldridge started raving about it. 

I do know this product is quite on the pricey side but I figured, as I don't go out buying drugstore makeup every other day anymore, I would splurge on it and treat myself. 
So yesterday, I finally had saved enough money to order the Shade and Illuminate online. The Site said it should be delivered by friday the latest.
Is it possible that I am way to excited for it only being a makeup item?
Well, you know, I don't really care :)

Love, Zoe  xx

P.S.: Review will follow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen