11/13/2012

Where have we been??

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry we haven't been posting lately. School's been really busy and although we love writing for you, sometimes school has to be set in the foreground. Plus I don't think it's fair to bring you crappy posts, written in a hurry without any effort. I'd much rather take the time to put a lot of love into my posts, to make them enjoyable for you to read. :)
Also, by the time Karen and I get home from school most days and finished our homework and studying, it is usually already dark outside, thus not possible to make good quality pictures for our posts, which is really sad, because we want the pictures to be as true to life as possible and taken in natural daylight. 
We promise to bring you exciting posts in the next couple of days e.g. Mac Russian Red Lipstick Review! and hope you don't mind our recent absence.

Stay tuned for the upcoming..

Love, Zoe     xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen