11/19/2012

NOTW: Astor, Dawn Lilac

Hi guys,

Another week, more exams to come, still I love to take the time to do my nails. I always feel so much more put together with nice polished nails. This week I chose This nail polish.
It's by Astor and it's called Dawn Lilac. I featured this nail polish in my autumn/winter nail plolish picks.
The very first time I wore it, I thought it looked kind of like a retro-y /vinatge-y pink? If that makes sense? I don't know why it reminded me of that and I don't even know if it really is that color. I guess I thought of vintage rose patterns with the colours kind of muted and pretty.
The name Lilac is quite fitting because this definitely has a purply, lilacy undertones to it.

Nothing more to say, I believe.
Have a lovely week,

Love, Zoe     xx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen