12/02/2012

Vienna Haul

Hey guys,
so seems like quite a while since Karen and I've been to Vienna, still I wanted to write you this haul :)
I already showed you what I got from mac, but of course Mac wasn't the only place we shopped at. So when we visited the cathedral, we came across this little store where they sell Yankee Candles. You already know about our candle obsession and as we can't get Yankee candles that easy where we live, we thought we might aswell have a look inside the shop.
Basically we were damned to spend money the moment we entered the shop.
Anyways after debating for about 15 minutes on which candles to get in what size this is what we purchased in the end.


We felt like buying chistmassy candles and so we got a Red Apple Wreath candle and a Cinnamon Stick candle. The Nature's paintbrush mini Candle we basically only gt because it smells like the Abercrombie mens perfume...at least we thought to.
I'm half through my Cinnamon Stick candle and as it's now the beginning of December I'll start burning my Red Apple Wreath candle today.

The next thing I got was the Lancôme Regard pro eyes and brows kit. It came out with the midnight rose  limited edition which was not sold in my country so of course, after already having given up hope, when I found it in a Marrionaud (Autrian Sephora) I had to buy it immediately.


It's so nice and sleek and really handy. Just the perfect size for the handbag and it also comes with a nice pair of tweezers and a miniature eyeshadow brush, which is very practical for on the go. You can easliy amp up your make up after work for going out or just refresh it after a long day. The mirror is a really good size aswell and I think the shades are perfect for everyday. They are all matte which is perfect for brows as well as a neutral eye makeup.

Next up, Karen and I went to Forever 21, again a shop we don't have, where we live. I found this amazingly comfotable sweater and an even more cozy cardigan.
At first I wasn't quite sure about the cardingan as it was priced 18 € but I decided to go with it...turns out it was on sale for onl 5!! € I am really pleased with my purchases.













I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the pictured to my liking, blogger just sometimes doesn't want to cooperate.....
Well anyways, you get the idea. The sweater looks really huge and wide but it was such a lovely cozy "flow" when wearing and it's just the perfect cross between cozy, lazy and fashionable :)








Last but not least, we went to Zara. I picked up this lovely long sleeve shirt. It is incredibly soft and has lovely faux leather, sued-y detailing on the elbows.


Picture's probably not the best, but this jumper is lovely. Personally I love clothing that is super comfortable but still looks nice...then again..who doesn't. Clothes you can wear on a lazy day or a school/work day that make you feel cozy but that are still presentable. :)


Soo, this is all I got, but I think more would've been just a tiny bit crazy. 

I hope you enjoyed, 
Love, Zoe      xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen