12/06/2012

Shopping for MUN

Hello everyone,


This week Karen and I are off to Istanbul for a Model United Nations Conference. Basically what we do is we immitate a UN conference and learn all the procedures of it. So it's really fun, but we have to dress very formal and there is a dress code that tells you exactly what you are allowed to wear. We don't own that many formal and businesslike clothes, as we are only students, so we went out shopping yesterday.
Had to happen that I found more cosmetics in the end than MUN appropriate clothing items. Well, I guess it'll do.

For MUN I got a dress from TkMaxx that is really pretty and also formal enough for the conference.

once again Blogger doesn't like me! ugh.
After having tried what feels like a hundred dresses and blouses at the least, I was really glad to find something after all...and for formals businessclothing it isn't at all that bad either.

So much for MUN...moving on to the fun part this mini haul. The cosmetics.



I picked up three things. First off, when I was at my Mac counter they finally had powersurge which was out of stock and didn't seem to be deliverable. Of course I had to pick it up immediately.



Actually I didn't plan to spend more money but then Karen saw these mini chubby sticks. They were only 6€ and they're just the perfect size for the handbag or travelling.



Lastly We found this Estee Lauder Essentials Eye Duo. It contains 5ml of the Advanced Night Repair eyecream and a mini Sumptous Volume Mascara, again it was kind of a bargain considering it's 9 € for a mini Estee Lauder mascara and a pot of eyecream..and you know how eyecream lasts a really long time, because you only need the tiniest amount. 



That's all for now.. Have a lovely week

Love, Zoe    xx




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen